We are a Co-Op
The Westside Indoor Playground is operated by member parents. There is an Executive Board which consists of member volunteers. The Executive Board serves to manage the playground, but each member family has responsibilities to contribute.
1) Membership Application and Orientation Tour
2) Opening and/or Closing shifts. Each member is required an average of about 2 shifts per month. This varies slightly depending on the number of members.
3) One Toy Clean each session (our sessions are 12 weeks.) Every 5-6 weeks we sanitize all of our equipment and toys. Each member only has to do every other one.
4) Serving on a Committee. Committees include Activities (help with member parties), Scheduling (assist with reminder calls), Bulletin Board (post monthly on our communication boards), and more. Committee assignments are on a first-come first-served basis.
5) Following the guidelines in the Membership Handbook. Every member receives one at Orientation.
Membership dues are $60 for the 2014-2015 school year. Membership is for the family and includes all children ages 0-5 years old in that family.
Dues are pro-rated throughout the year and we announce discounts and promotions on our Facebook page. We offer discounts for those who join during our Fall and Spring Open Houses.
Scholarships are available!